Tuesday 13 October 2015

Why I want to be a teacher and the characteristics of a 'good' teacher and do I think I will be a 'good' teacher?

There was a time in my life when I was lost. Tossed to and fro with no direction in life. I rebelled against all what is right and chose to move aside from the narrow road. I had no self respect and also no respect for those around me but by the grace of God I found mercy and by His grace I was set free. By the Blood of Jesus my eye sight was enlightened and my life had found it's purpose.


Just a short description of what I went through and how I found my way back in life. Through the trails and adversities I decided that what I went through. Bad choices mistakes and failures. I can warn others on the wrong choices I made. I have the ability to lead them and direct them towards what is important in life. I found education as the perfect platform to reach out to others who still has the best and the worst of life ahead of them. To help children in difficulties, through it and how to overcome it. Not only is the wisdom of books important but also the wisdom and knowledge about life and choices. To pass their subjects and school journey and trying to make a better life for themselves.


I know I will be a good teacher by the end of my four year course. Right now there is so much room for improvement and characteristics that I still have to work on. I believe that by the help of the best of lecturers I will achieve that. I know who I am, what I want and where I want to go in life.


I believe that a 'good' teacher knows who he/she is, where he/she wants to go. He or she must be a good leader and leading by example. A good teacher is always prepared and has a life force that hungers to succeed and grow as a person. To never stop educating him or herself to be fit in all areas of wisdom knowledge and revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment